Your shopping cart is empty
For Kids and Teens on the Go, Help Them Grow!
For Kids and Teens on the Go, we want them to Grow! With demands of school, homework, and extracurricular activities, kids may seem like whirlwinds blowing in and out of the house. After a certain age, it’s hard for parents to make sure they’re eating well. They often brown-bag for school lunches, and given their busy schedules they may not even have time to sit down for home-cooked dinners with the family. Let’s emphasize the importance of nutrition to them, reminding them that eating well is the best prevention against disease.
Short list of nutrient-packed snacks for kids on the go:
- Organic fruits and vegetables are always the perfect food choice.
- High-energy food bars that are organic, low in sugar and that don’t contain additives.
- Sprouted nuts or seeds (almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds)
- Organic Almond Butter or Peanut Butter on fruit or sprouted bread.
- Goat’s milk cheeses and yogurts
- Sandwiches made with gluten-free bread and nitrate-free meats from your local health food market.